If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then this Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake is going to be your ultimate dessert! Oh. My. Yum.
Aunt Lou here.
As usual, we are having our weekly pitch-in for our small group at our church. When we were planning the meal, I volunteered for dessert but had no idea what I was going to make. Flash foward a few days. I was talking to Michael about it trying to come up with something. Then out of the clear blue, this Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake was born!
CROCK POT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LAVA CAKE
I really have no idea what made me think this up, but I remembered how much I loved this Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake and the thought of peanut butter added to it just made my mouth water.
But how to do it? Peanut butter? Some kind of peanut butter mixture? How would that effect the cake batter? So I did what I usually do when I have an idea I can’t quite put together. I called Cris. She said peanut butter chips, I said brilliant. And now you get to say yum! ?
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 c sugar
- 12 T baking cocoa, divided
- 4 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 c milk
- 4 T oil
- 2 t vanilla extract
- 2 10 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 1½ c packed brown sugar
- 3 c hot water
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray
- Combine flour, sugar, 4 T cocoa, baking powder and salt
- Add milk, oil and vanilla and stir
- Gently stir in one bag of peanut butter chips
- Place in your crock pot and spread evenly
- Combine brown sugar and 8 T cocoa in separate bowl
You can find complete recipes of this CROCK POT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LAVA CAKE in recipesthatcrock.com