My healthy no-cook peanut butter fudge is thick, sweet and packed with luscious peanut butter flavor. A surprise ingredient makes it velvety-smooth with no refined sugar!
When was the last time you sunk your teeth into a thick, luscious square of peanut butter fudge?
However long it’s been, that’s too long. But put those dark days behind you.
I’ll show you how to make FABULOUS healthy no-cook peanut butter fudge that will Blow. Your. Mind.
I love adore worship peanut butter fudge. To me, perfect peanut butter fudge needs these qualities:
BOLDLY peanut buttery
sweet enough to balance the BOLD peanut buttery-ness
thick enough that I can call it “luscious” and mean it with all my heart
easy enough to make that I can’t f- it up
Plus it needs to be dairy free and two cups of sugar can’t be the central ingredient.
My healthy no-cook peanut butter fudge – the fudge you’re about to experience right here! – is all these things.
Are you on the edge of your seat? I am, and I already know what happens next.
- 1 1/2 c cooked chickpeas (cooked from 1/2 c dried, or a 15 oz. can rinsed and drained)
- 2/3 c + 2 Tbs natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 1/3 c coconut oil, melted
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or power blender.
- Process about 8-10 minutes. It’s a long time but ensures a velvety texture.
- Lightly spray a 5″x7″ loaf pan with nonstick, or line with waxed paper.
- Spread the fudge evenly in the pan.
You can find complete recipes of this HEALTHY NO-COOK PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE in eathealthyeathappy.com