This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Your holiday won’t be complete without this No-Bake Eggnog Pie! It’ll become a family-favorite!
Can I just say how much I love the flavors of this time of year?! Eggnog, peppermint, gingerbread … Even though they’re meant for the holiday season, I really think they should be year-round flavors, don’t you?!
While doing my grocery shopping last week, I noticed Shamrock Farms’ Eggnog was out! I try to keep an eye out for it this time of the year because it’s the best! I had to pick up two containers … one to drink and the other to make this pie! I have been working on our Thanksgiving menu and decided that I want to try a No-Bake Eggnog Pie this year. The test run was so good that I had to make it again to share with y’all and I may just make it another time or two before Thanksgiving! I think I need more eggnog! I read that it can be frozen for up to 6 months …. so I may need to get a 6-month supply!
I love knowing exactly where my milk comes from, and Shamrock Farms’ real, working dairy farm is open to the public for tours! So you can see firsthand their state-of-the-art facilities and learn how they keep their cows happy and healthy. Every Shamrock Farms product begins with pure, wholesome, nutritious milk with no added hormones. All of Shamrock Farms milk goes through rigorous purity testing, and is cold packaged and shipped from their Phoenix manufacturing facility to arrive fresh, fast and delicious.
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed, for serving (optional)
- Ground nutmeg, for serving (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl with a hand held mixer, beat pudding mix with eggnog for 2 minutes. Gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping until just combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least four hours.
- To serve, place a dollop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg on each serving.
You can find complete recipes of this No-Bake Eggnog Pie in lovebakesgoodcakes.com