One Pot Spinach Pea Pasta: A quick and easy dinner you can make in just one pot and with minimal prep. It’s extra creamy and full of healthy vegetables!
Hello there, quick and easy one pot pea pasta. I love you. Because you are so simple to make. In no time. With a baby on my arm. (Well, almost anyways. Maybe not the pasta draining part.)
And because you leave me with just one pot after eating. Bonus: There’s green vegetables in you so I don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies and peach pie for the rest of the day because convenient.
And whenever I feel like bulking you up a little bit, you appear in the form of this 30 Minute Lighter Stovetop Turkey Tetrazzini. One pot pasta, I’m keeping you forever.
Speaking about keeping. Thank you so much for your housekeeping tips guys, keep ’em coming! I haven’t yet decided if I like to do a little bit every day or if I prefer one cleaning day per week. But I have the feeling it might be better to do a little bit every day.
And since my girl prefers not to sleep much during the day I have to make the most of her little naps. I’m just glad we’re approaching winter and I don’t have to look much after our huge porch yet, leave that challenge for next summer.
But I’m hoping everything will be a bit more relaxed by then, maybe a longer nap than 5 minutes? Pretty please?
- 12 ounces small pasta shapes such as Orecchiette, 340g
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup heavy cream 80-120ml
- 10 ounces spinach thawed from frozen, 280g
- 1/2 cup peas thawed from frozen, 75g
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese 100g
- Salt pepper and ground nutmeg, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Put the pot back over medium-high heat and add the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil, take off the heat and stir in the peas and cheese. Season to taste before tossing with the pasta.
You can find complete recipes of this One Pot Spinach Pea Pasta in savorynothings.com