This Oreo Cherry Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is a decadent dessert recipe that is actually super easy to whip up. You will love how the cherry flavour comes together with oreos and chocolate in this no bake cheesecake.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 large box (6 oz) Cherry Gelatin
- 12 oz frozen Cherries
- Set cherries on counter to soften.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add 1½ cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice half of cherries.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
You can find complete recipes of this OREO CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP NO BAKE CHEESECAKE in lifeloveliz.com