This is an adaption of the Cheesy Poppyseed Crackers Recipe. As some asked me if they could substitute the white flour with another flour, I’ve now made an even healthier Crackers Recipe with 100% Whole Wheat Flour and Seeds! For the seeds I used a mixture of Pumpkin, Flaxseed and Sunflower Seeds! The Crackers are really yummy and they don’t taste as healthy as they are. I promise.
I’ve had these Crackers with homemade Guacamole and the combination was super amazing! But you can serve the Crackers really with any dip you like or with Hummus (yumm!).
Cutting them with a pizza cutter is the easiest and fastest method. Cut the rolled out dough lengthwise and widthwise! Don’t worry if the pieces have different sizes, I think it looks great and gives it an additional homemade touch. But make sure they all have same thickness in order to bake them evenly.
These Crackers are so easy and they take only about 25 minutes to make! Perfect for spontaneous guests or as a snack!
- 1⅔ cup / 200g whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons / 40g mixture of sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds.
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup / 120ml water
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- In a bowl add in the dry ingredients, mix and then add in the wet ingredients. Mix and knead with your hand until it’s a smooth dough.
- On a floured baking sheet roll out the dough until thin and evenly.
You can find complete recipes of this WHOLE WHEAT SEED CRACKERS in elephantasticvegan.com